Friday, June 13, 2008

Beauty is Skin Deep

Hi, I am S, and I am a sun worshipper.

Or at least I used to be a sun worshipper.

I TEMPORARILY (sorry I'm not ready to put a permanent closure on my tanning opportunities) abandoned my quest for golden caramel skin when my boyfriend, who shall be named CF, sweetly informed me he likes my fair-skinned look better than my tan.

For as long as I can remember, I have always brought tanning lotions with me to the beach while the rest of my friends brought sunblocks with the highest SPF's. Sometimes, I even forgo the tanning lotion just for the sake of getting the most out of the sun. Bad, I know.

The last time I went to the beach, the obedient me packed a bottle of sunblock with SPF75, a que horror accessory in my tanning days. I didn't get to use it though since I skipped the swimming part in favor of shooting landscape and portraits.

Bottom line, do guys like Snow-Whites or Sun Goddesses?

Fair vs Tanned

I would appreciate you dropping some of your inputs.


Photo credits: Picasaweb, Shisheido

No comments: