Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bye-bye Cellulites!

There are TONS of slimming, reshaping products in the market. How many have you tried hoping THIS is the one that's going to work for you?

I've had my fair share of keeping my fingers crossed in this area. Being a thin girl (yes I still think of myself as a girl, not a woman), it is unsightly to have huge thighs complete with cellulites. There was a time I wasn't wearing mini skirts just to hide those ugly orange peels.

I first saw an ad of my now-HG product at Femalenetwork. Thinking that I have only around P540 to lose, I bought myself a tube of this to try. I started using this on November 30, 2008.

Imagine my absolute surprise when my thighs got a little bit thinner and definitely a lot firmer after two weeks!!! AND I AM NOT KIDDING.

I am in my second tube now and I am loving the results. Before, I acn jiggle the back of my thighs even when I'm standing, now there is no jiggling area. Ü

With the firming comes the disappearance of cellulites. There is practically minimal cellulites when my thighs are pressed.

Now it's really nice that I have finally found something that works for me. My P540 is definitely worth it!


Nivea My Silhouette

Now wouldn't you want to find your HG too? Ü

Photo credits: Sheyz Go

No comments: